John M. Worth, EA
- OnTarget CPA is a full service CPA firm that specializes in accounting and tax services for small to medium size business as well as individuals. Contact me today to discuss how we can help with your needs.
Your finances, company or personal, can be overwhelming and time consuming. I can help you make sense of it all and give you time to focus on what matters most to you. OnTarget CPA has a full suite of services designed to help. I bring over 14 years of experience in the following areas:
• Personal taxes (specializing in federal & multi-state)
• Corporate taxes (C-Corp & S-Corp)
• State Nexus Issues
• Investment income
• Small business
• Banking & Lending
• Tax planning
• Tax Audit representation
For businesses, OnTarget CPA's staff has the knowledge and experience to assist you with:
• Formation, Planning, & Consulting
• Entity Tax Preparation, Determine State & Local Filing Requirements
• Strategic Planning
• Implementation of an Accounting & Bookkeeping System
• QuickBooks Analysis & Guidance
• Tax Planning, Consulting, & Advise
• IRS Representation
• Cash Flow Analysis
To help your personal life stay organized, OnTarget offers individuals services for:
• Personal Tax Preparation
• Tax Planning to Optimize your Tax Situation
• Estate & Retirement Planning for Tax Matters
I take great pride in continually increasing my skills and knowledge. I am an Enrolled Agent, which means I have earned the privilege of representing taxpayers before the IRS. Enrolled Agent status is the highest credential the IRS awards.
Currently, I am working towards achieving The NTPI Fellowship. Fellows are experts in representation before the IRS. To earn this designation, I am completing a three-level program of study that covers all facets of representing clients before the IRS. I am prepared to guide clients through the often challenging maze of IRS codes, internal regulations and agency structure.
If you would like to take advantage of my offer for a free consultation on how OnTarget CPA can assist you with your needs, please schedule a meeting with me by calling our office at 317-286-6790. Let's start a discussion about your needs.
Monday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Downtown Indianapolis at the corner of Washington and Delaware Streets in the Riley, Bennett, and Egloff Building.